– In potentially the last podcast, Spark, Ranger and Jedi talk about gaming and politics and why Jedi just doesn’t give a shit anymore about being politically correct. We also talk about chest armor, JonTron, and why a Russian Mob Boss went full retard in the movie John Wick.
Posts Tagged ‘Ghost Recon Wildlands’
– In the latest episode of MAHG, the group talks about what we can expect from Ghost Recon Wildlands, the awesome new service from Xbox Live called Xbox Game Pass, and what the discovery of TRAPPIST-1 and Elite: Dangerous have in common.
– In this episode, we talk about the Ubisoft Beta’s that have been hitting the waves. Ghost Recon Wildlands and For Honor both had beta’s in the past couple weeks. We also talked about the new dashboard, which JediChric only has and what’s going on in movies and TV.
– In the latest episode of MAHG, we talk about the upcoming Beta of Ghost Recon: Wildlands. We won’t be able to talk about the actual beta, but there’s nothing stopping us from speculating on what the beta will be like. We also talk about how Cortana will be back and Snap will be gone from the new dashboard. We then talk about the upcoming Star Wars movie: Episode VIII: The Last Jedi.
– In the latest episode, we change formats slightly and instead of reading the news, we just cover topics. The topics for this show were about Nintendo and who they are attempting to be at this time and if they can compete with Microsoft and Sony in the console space and do they want to compete with them. We also list our most anticipated games of 2017 and briefly discuss Project Scorpio. Then we talk about Carrie Fisher and her unfortunate death over the holiday followed by her mother, Debbie Reynolds passing away the next day. And finally, we have a long spoiler filled discussion of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
– During the slow season, while waiting for games to drop, we sometimes run out of things to talk about, so this episode, we spend the last 20 minutes talking about movies an comic universes. But earlier in the show, we do talk about games.
Ubisoft In The Middle of a Hostile Takeover
Ghost Recon: Wildlands Stealth Mission
Twitch Prime Now Included With Amazon Prime
Bulletstorm Remaster Might Be Incoming
N64 Emulator Gained Access to the Xbox One Store Then Removed
New Rare Achievement Sound
Hopefully the Last 38 Studio’s Story We Have
– We’re back and we’re bad…really bad. We recap E3 and what happened to keep us off the air. We also talk about what Microsoft is doing wrong, and what Nintendo is doing right. We also talk about the last season of Game of Thrones, so beware of spoilers.
Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Bulletstorm Remaster Said to be in the Works
No new Star Wars games until 2018
Ghost Recon: Wildlands
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Xbox Fitness Going Offline
Evolve Has Gone Free-to-Play
Red Dead Redemption Is Now Backwards Compatible
NES Classic Edition Console, 8 Bit Games Coming Back in HD
– In Episode 129, the band of three were back to our normal hi-jinks. JediChric won’t buy Rocket League because I don’t want to buy anything so close The Division’s release. So, blame The Division for the lost sale on Rocket League.
Titanfall 2 Will Have a Single Player Campaign
Ghost Recon Wildlands in 2016? Not Likely but Awesome If True
Destiny 2 Will Arrive in 2017, Expansion To Arrive this Year
Amazon Released Its Own Game Engine, Will Wave Restrictions During Zombie Apocalypse
Activision Release MP Only PC Version